Originally Posted by 79S
You guys crack me up I have two buds in Ak that hunt with tikkas 300 Wsm one has killed 3-4 brown bears, 5-6 black bears, couple mose and caribou.. The other bud has killed At least 5 rams with his tikka (i.e. Dall sheep) last I talked to him he has 19 sheep to his credit, several black bears, some brown bears, moose and caribou.. I load for both of thier rifle one likes the old 190gr hornady btsp and the other likes 168gr Barnes Ttsx. Nothing wrong with tikkas.. And nothing wrong with the classic model 70's... Oh and those two boys wouldn't know what a pre64 was just couple Alaskan boys killing [bleep] not posting pictures of high end guns sitting in gun safes..

Since Im the only one who posted any pictures I assume the safe queens are mine, right? smile

I was trying to show the OP some factory and custom rifles. But of course there's always an [bleep] like you hanging around isn't there?

The safe queens are newly acquired; i was not always 66 years old, so yes a lot of my rifles are newer and most of my hunting is behind me and not in front. Most of my rifles that I used when I was hunting more actively are long gone.

I have owned and shot more Classics than you've ever owned and sold them all because they are a pathetic POS. smirk

But you like them which is typical for people who don;t know their ass from their elbow.

I am not impressed by your buddies track record on glamour game, which are mostly stupid, naive, and easy to kill if you get into the country so pitch the hero stuff to people who have never BTDT.

Any dope can kill Alaskan BG. Lets face it....those animals aren't that smart. If you live i Alaska and hunt a lifetime without that sort of track record, you are considered sort of a stiff....right?

Spare me the rural hero horeshidt. You know why Alaskan game is so well regulated? Because the animals are so stupid and easy to kill you clowns would wipe them out in a decade LOL.

If the Tikkers are so great sell all these POS Classics you own and buy some rifles LMAO.

But do tell me more. I enjoy your posts once I figure out WTF you are saying.

What a dip [bleep]... smirk

Last edited by BobinNH; 09/19/16.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.