Originally Posted by 2muchgun
And the regs are stupid by the way. Which also makes sense now. But at no point did I argue what they were.......

Once again, I didn't say you argued what they were, I said you argued about how stupid they were:

Did not know that. WTF is the "reasoning" behind that?

So many stupid gun laws made by those who know nothing of guns....

So a bullet in a plastic jacket is not traditional. But a bullet with a plastic tip and base is.

I rest my case crazy

So you are saying they allow the use of bore sized bullets and not sabots due to the former being poorer long range performers.

I would be very surprised if they actually looked into with that much detail, or even knew that much about it, but it is possible I guess.....

Muzzleloaders do not exactly produce sizzling velocities to begin with. Forcing hunters to use bullets of lower SD that penetrate even less, wound more, and contribute to a greater amount of lost game hardly seems like the responsible thing to do from the so-called experts in the DOW.

The lighter PB bullets are absolute crap because of their low SDs and are known for poor penetration.

Maybe they should choose a different profession.......

Nobody is forcing anyone to use a traditional bow. The way some idiot in the DOW is forcing someone to use an inferior bullet. See the difference?

And why? Because they would rather someone wound an animal than take one a little further ways out with a more reliable bullet? Sounds like some really well thought out logic by the people "who are not stupid and do it for a living".

You're as stupid as dog schitt.

Last edited by smokepole; 10/17/16.

A wise man is frequently humbled.