Well if it's got spark and fuel through the pump, it must be something going on with the injection, probably not the injectors plugged or bad, or it wouldn't of run so well before you shut it off. More than likely a chip, circuit board, brain problem (sometimes jumping can cause these). Probably not timing, it'd probably fire just not run or run rough. Sounds to me like you should get it to a shop with a diagnostic computer. I miss the days when you could trouble shoot in the field ( more than it sounds like you already have), and or Obama-rig a solution to get you back to town. I once siphoned gas from my tank to fill my window washer reservoir, reroute the lines from it to the top of my carb, and keep priming the carb with the squirt button on the dash laugh to keep from walking 80 some miles out of the middle of nowhere after a full day of antelope hunting that ended with a bad fuel pump. Now days it usually is a circuit board, or chip, and you can't fix it any easier than you could a broken cell phone.

[Linked Image]