Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Bsa1917hunter and Ksmih, I hink you guys are getting to my problem.

I did check every fuse in the rig and none were open. The truck is at the shop now. I will see what they say.

The mechanic was talking about rebuilding the injectors. Hey wait a minute. It was running great and now it will not start, that is not a faulty injector. They did not all fail simultaneously while the ignition was turned off.

It has to be something stupid like a failed relay or a bad ground, but I did not have the instruments to find it.

I will have to google CEL to find out what and where it is.

ETA: Oh Duh, check engine light.

Been runnuig GM products too long with the "sevice engine soon" SES indicator.

Ksmith is hitting the nail on the head. It IS NOT the injectors. Don't let those guys rebuild them and find out it's not the problem. I've owned multitudes of 22R and 22RE's. I've worked on them and rebuilt them from the ground up too. Hell of a good engine and usually flawless for 300,000+ miles. I hope they find out it's something simple, so they don't charge you a ton for diagnostics. Good luck with it. Should be something that will make you laugh because it's so simple. I know it can be damn frustrating when it's like this though. Reminds me of my 2004 GMC when the 4x4 wasn't working right. You probably know that scenario too since you said you deal with GM's... It's amazing what a single ground wire will do to a computer system on these newer vehicles...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA