My 90 old Mom decided she wasn't going to drive any more and said my oldest son could have her vehicle. It's a 2002 GMC Envoy 4x4 with 26,000 original miles. Since my Son lives in Northern Wisconsin, I wanted to help get it winter ready before he took it home. So today I installed a new battery which replaced the original AC Delco battery that came with the vehicle. This was the most difficult battery swap I've ever done. It included removing a plastic cover, a body brace, the battery cover and finally the battery, then the reverse to install the new battery. Next up I installed WeatherTech floor liners from front to rear, including installing the fasteners to hold the drivers side mat in place. Then it was new wiper blades front and rear. Finally, I put a trailer hitch on it - not because he tows a trailer but because when you're backing up should you bump something it's nice that it's the trailer hitch instead of the bumper.

When he returns for Thanksgiving I'll try and give it an oil change and new headlight bulbs and LED back up bulbs - weather permitting.