Replaced the( passenger side front inner seal on the 94 dodge 1500 4x4 ), New axle and hub bearing. Lower ball joint zirk fitting is rubbing. I will replace it with a plug. The New Detroit axle is just slightly larger than the Factory. Made a inner seal installation tool out of a 36" 5/8" all tread. Once you pull the vacuum shift. You can reach the seal. Use rod with nut on end to tap out seal. Take new seal and remove the O-spring. Find a washer that fits inside seal. Insert 5/8 all thread into axle tube, insert seal into spot centering as best as possible. put washer on rod. install nut. Now on the outside end of rod, anything with a 5/8" hole that spans the wheel hub hole and is strong enough to take the load of drawing the seal fully into its slot. I used a chunk of steel but a 2x4 and a steel washer would do it. Now install a nut on rod to act as the press, Just get it to your 2x4/washer ect. Now use 2 5/8" nuts on end of rod and lock them together. This is your hold point. Center the washer in seal, You can do this by feel. Center rod on out side and add just enough pressure to hold everything in place. Now double check that seal is centered. By feel again. Slowly ad pressure by turning pressing nut while holding end locked nuts with wrench. Stop, Take flashlight and look at seal from outside. Is it still centered? Is the seal pinched? No? then add more pressure until seal is set. Now disassemble the press by removing inner nut. With flashlight check that seal is set. Now reinstall O-spring on seal from vacuum shift hole. Gently insert well greased axle into seal. Vacuum shift gear is easy to tip out to make room. Test fit it on new axle. Mine was tight so I had to rub some burrs off the axle for smooth sliding. The tool will work on drivers side but the process is different. Hope this saves someone several hundred dollars. It was not as hard as it looks. On a level from 1 to 10 in mechanical difficulty. I would say it is a 3. Just takes some time.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.