Sorry I haven't kept up past two days short recap
Yesterday morning a couple doe and fawns and a nice 2 1/2 yr old 8 pt in the am.After I left the woods at 11am I retrieved my camera cards from the other property that I have not been able to hunt much because of the wind direction. Big 10pt was thru Friday at 6:30pm right in front of stand at last light,then passed thru again at 6:30am
Had pictures of 10 different buck from 6:30 am till 10:30 am
A very nice high 8 pt right by stand
I had a west wind so I hunted it yesterday afternoon,walked up on a half rack coming in then nothing until 6:15 a really nice 9pt slipped out 10 yds from my stand circled in front of me and to the other side of my stand.I decided to pass on him.
This morning NNE wind so that property was out
Hunted another property.Bumped a deer walking in,
Then shortly after light a coyote came thru to far to shoot.I tried to squeak it in but he never committed.
Then a single doe that I thought might be hot.Right after a middling 8pt can by at 60yds and a few minutes latter 2 unattended fawns.That was all for the morning and I decided to skip the afternoon as wind was wrong
The next 2 days I have the south wind I've been needing so I'm going to put some serious hours in while I can

Some pictures I retrieved yesterday

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT