congrats Saddlering

I hunted yesterday afternoon on my 3 rd property that I havent got any pictures of any shooter buck on.

I was greeted by the home owner when I got out of the Jeep and he hands me the phone the neighbor tree hugger next door wants to talk to me
I have a stand apparently on their property by a couple feet. She was nice but said she was uncomfortable bla bla bla, I told here no sweat would move it if she wanted.

So as I walked in jumped a spike out of creek bed. Then another small buck and doe standing near stand she wants moved. I went to back of propriety sat for a few and decided to move back up front to another stand I have closer to creek and thick stuff.

1/2 later 6 pt slips out,then moves off and 10 minutes later chases a doe back thru grunting to beat the band
5 pt with a gimpy leg comes thru and then he starts chasing doe.Saw 6 or 7 more doe and chasing in the distance as it was getting dark.
It was an enjoyable afternoon other than the neighbor chick being flaky

Good wind 29 degrees back to the property with the big guys this morning,hopefully things are sparky there as well this morning

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT