I have two of them. One a first-year production Rem 700 (built in '69) that has over 3000 or so rounds down the pipe. Still prints .5-.6" 5 shot groups. I shot the 120 Speer through it for years before changing over to the 110 AB. Last count, this rifle had taken over 100 whitetails and I used it to take my first two elk, both with one-shot kills.
The second one I have is also a Rem. 700. This one only has around 2000 rounds through it. Shooting the same 110 AB it prints itty-bitty bug-hole like groups. This one has taken another 50-75 whitetail, a couple of dozen coyotes, maybe a dozen turkey (legal here in Tx), maybe 15-20 Axis, some blackbuck, a number of mule deer and one elk.
Punch 'em through just behind the leg just above midway above center-line and get ready to clean your deer.
I have to agree with EFW - the 25-06 is about the perfect deer/antelope cartridge.

Support your local Friends of NRA - supporting Youth Shooting Sports for more than 20 years.

Neither guns nor Liberals have a brain.

Whatever you do, Pay it Forward. - Kids are the future of the hunting and shooting world.