We're doing family Christmas gift suggestions and such last night and my wife wanted a hand-operated quilt cutting machine. Basically a roller that presses fabric down over a die and cuts the shapes. Anyway, runs about $250. I showed the kids and they got excited and we ordered it. She asks, "Honey, did you get my wish list?" (She had texted me the direct link to what she wanted.) "Yep, thanks dear." "What do you want? You're always so specific that you're hard to buy for." (annual observation) I told her, "I don't need anything. I sold a couple of guns and a set of binoculars last month and then bought the binocular that I've always wanted. It should be here this week." "Oh, great. So I don't have to buy you anything?" "Nope." "Thanks honey!" "How much was it?" "Some questions you don't want the answer to. Did you notice a big hit in the checkbook?" "No, I didn't see anything." "Exactly. Ignorance is bliss. Trust me."
My Swarovski SLC binoculars will be here soon... grin

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile