Originally Posted by Calvin
My wife is so cheap that I buy her new clothes, or she'd just keep wearing the same stuff for years and years. No kidding. I have so much crap, that I just sell some stuff when I want new stuff.

In sincerity, I'm at about that point. When I want something new I generally sell off something. I've got too much "stuff" and some is quite valuable. I'll be needing a new scope for the rifle I've got in process right now and one on my list is the $2500 4-16 ATACR. If I do that, I'll sell a guitar or something rather than pull that money from the family budget. I'm not in the "he is who dies with the most toys wins!" camp. I like nice stuff perhaps even more than most guys but if it's not getting used it's just a psychic drag.

They've done some interesting studies on the mental illness known as "hoarding". Don't wanna go there.

Practically speaking, too, there's just some things my lovely and talented wife just plain doesn't need to know about. That's what FedEx "hold for pickup" is for...... isn't it? smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!