I need to figure out what add blocker and browser I need to be using. I often can't cut and paste on the fire because of bugs or ads or whatever. Makes pasting a link to photobucket a pain sometimes. Admittedly, some of my frustration is with problems I'm having with this website and the simple things can now be more difficult.

And then I get 3-4 guys wanting pics of a NIB rifle and I have problems getting a pm open and then I can't cut and paste the number or email to send it to. I go to find a piece of paper and pen and my campfire page is now redirected to the App Store trying to sell me candy crush saga or something. 3 to four more tries and I'm back to that message. This post was erased twice while I was typing it. Can't copy it part way through because my select function doesn't work on the campfire.

If a guy doesn't really want an item or can't afford just give someone a break and don't ask for pics. If you just want to see what a kimber Montana looks like go to their website. Or is it just some guys passive aggressive way of saying all ads should have pics? They don't want the item but get a kick out of making you jump through hoops? I really don't know why so many want pics of NIB items. I think Mule Deers reference to alcohol has actually helped me understand some things here better. I don't drink so I had not considered that. Maybe I need to start.

My iPhone doesn't always make things so easy on the campfire. I try to give guys here a shot at things first but it's much easier to post pics on gunbroker.

Bb