So if you get an I'll take it from someone you go look through their posts and then decide whether you'll sell to them or not? I've been giving everyone who says they'll take it a shot at it. One thing I'm going to quit doing is waiting 3 weeks for payment when they aren't communicating.

I find it easier for me to be selective about who I buy from because I can just not post an I'll take it. It gets a little more difficult to screen buyers. I don't know what would happen if someone posted an I'll take and I said no you won't, I don't like your truck, next please. I'd probably get convicted of a hate crime...

I've just had a run of flakes lately and I'm a bit frustrated. Having a massive psoriatic arthritis flare today and I can't walk and I'm taking out my pain and frustration on the campfire. Seems like people on the campfire always gave me a bit of faith in a world otherwise filled with deal breakers. I hate to see it go the way of the world. If you're going to break a deal at least be man enough to let the other guy know in a timely manor.

Bb