For phucqks sake, if you sold something that was incorrectly described, such as a 22" barrel you said was 24", or a generic that you sold as a brand name, then for phucqks sake simply offer to take it back when it's found out. Is your word not worth a chit? Oh really, it's past your return period, you fuggin retailer...

If you say you'll "Take It" - if you can pay Friday - that does not mean you have till Friday to change your mind about taking it - you done already took it buddy.

Been poor as heck at times and on both ends of over 300 deals... That is something some guys have been away from for decades if ever... Some understanding is appreciated. It doesn't hurt to make a couple trade offers, although dozens are a bit much. LOL A few payment purchases sure have been swell.

One guy got all pissed that he received his item - but there was nothing inside the box indicating his name... So - the outside of the box did not suffice, although delivered just fine? I'll have to speak to my shipping department about packing slips.

The Classifieds has been a very interesting part of the 'Fire for me. It's how I found it, a guy selling a scope I was looking for a deal on. Dammm I was paranoid sending that money! But I got it. Not happy with something we did? No worries, let's work it out....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?