I'm going to get the right browser and Adblock set up and then it will be easier to post pics with my ads. I went back over some deals that fell through and 4 out of 5 I had texted or emailed them pictures so I'll work on just posting them up front. I spend more time texting them out to the multiple guys that ask for them then it would take me to go through the photo bucket routine.

Like I said, I've just had a bad run recently and was wondering if I'll take it had changed to mean hold it for me while I look around, talk to my wife, see if I need the money for something else, etc...

I just always took an I'll take it as a cyber hand shake and I think for most here it still is. I do miss the days I could ship it before i got payment and I never worried about it.

Is there a better pic hosting app than photobucket? Something with a good iPhone app?

I really like how on gunbroker I can just select pics from my phone and upload them to my ad. Maybe I should just list the next few on GB and put a heads up on the fire. Unless that's not cool. I almost always get more money there because someone runs the price up. For some reason I just like to give the fire guys a shot first.

Bb