Originally Posted by doubletap
Once, after I said I would take it, the seller disappeared. Disappointing, but I hadn't sent money yet.

Overall, there are a great bunch of guys on the fire and I haven't been burned yet.

All of my deals have gone through flawlessly. I agree about the great bunch of guys here. I also do like 257heaven does and put some on ignore if I know they are known scammers. I actually see one guy on my ignore list about 5 posts above this one... OP, As far as pics go, I'm not going to buy an item if it doesn't have pics in the listing. A listing should have so many damn pics that it doesn't leave any question or concern on condition. One thing that boggles my mind is why some guys start a new PM everytime they want to ask you a question. I've had a couple do this and one recently in fact. New pm for question on item, new pm for payment information, new pm for address, new pm for well my wife is going to send paypall payment, new pm for "did you get my wifes payment".... Ok, now we are into the same deal with 6 different pm's. Come on, keep this chit simple and let me know when you get the brass I sent to you, even though I know it arrived to your address because of tracking.... wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA