Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by JoeBob

So take your snarky Yankee ass and STFU.

That's pretty funny right there.

P

You do like wise. Like I figured, you can't answer the question,which proves my point. Another stooge.

I learned a long time ago never trust, or listen much, to anyone with two first names. It shows they couldn't make up their minds about anything as simple as choosing a first name ......It's a southern "thing" LOL!

You and Pharmseller can do your mutual admiration circle jerk,and play rope a dope while you're both figuring this stuff out.He comes up with some of the dumbest threads I ever read.Mystified by a 160 AB that drops one MOA more than the tables said...now what could cause that?

Hilarious......keep reading those ballistic tables and looking for "advice". LOL!

You boys got a long ways to go. smirk

BTW moron.....you made it personal because i don't see anything special about a 7/08. Got your panties in a wad. What a child...grow up.

that goes for PS as well. idiots.

You need to get over yourself. Your word is not the end all be all on any subject. I have no problem with you being wrong. It's America, you are free to disagree with me and be wrong all you want. But I do expect that even the other Yankees in your AO think you are an assshole.

Last edited by JoeBob; 12/20/16.