I'll play...if only because I seen a scope once.

Firstly,Joe Average ain't very fhuqking bright and that transitions across a myriad of facets in which they "think" they are "informed",but sure as fhuqk are NOT. Nor close. Hint.

Not so "curiously",them DUMB Fhuqk constants transition fluidly in Outdoor Riggin',from things as simplistic as twist rate,boolit selection,mounting systems and assuredly in 'scope selection. If only as espoused by the Boobs on this Thread alone and of course all others. Hint.

A scope's SOLE fhuqking purpose is to steer boolits,full stop,end of fhuqking story. Hint.

Of course The Paper Hat Brigade and Window Lickers everywhere,obliviously overlook that constant and fixate Fluff instead,which is of course never not fhuqking hilarious. Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint.

The hilarity REALLY gets to fhuqking rollin',when one grants Boobs opportunity to expound upon Scopetitude and Outlandish FLUFF Fixation(s). Simply put and in a nutshell,fixed glass whether camera lenses,bino's,spotter eyepieces or boolit steering devices are more ruggedly reliable,due fewer parts in the whole and as an interface. I realize that makes too much fhuqking sense for The Mart Mart Bubble Pack Gang and their "Life's" tally of rounds expended,but it is a simplistic fhuqking FACT. Hint.

Just as when case capacity gets increased,more things go awry as X's get increased and I've seen farrrrrrrrrrrr more fhuqked up schit with folks totin' Variables and Fire Breathing Dragons,than I have Fixed Glass and a fixation on boolits,rather than headstamps. Hint. Read that again,now one more fhuqking time. Re-hint.

There is a rampant serries of Delusions,encompassingglass that REALLY does track,repeat and return to where it's supposed to...in that it is somehow "tricky","slow","unfriendly" and a "concession". Strike that and reverse it,as nothing could be further from Reality. Hint.

Modest Fixed X's will reliably do amazing things,in all conditions and as per whim. They also happen to be the most forgiving in light values,eye-relief,erector travel and the sanctity of schit simply being fhuqking static,which Boobs are quick to overlook(because the only things they "shoot" are their mouths and Imagination). Hint.

Gunning a Fightin' Boomer,it's tough to whoop a Reupold 6x42(older Gen's) wearing M1 ele. Why? Nothing touches it's eye-relief in actuality. 60MOA ain't a whole fhuqking bunch and it's starved for a true Utilitarian reticle,but for speed of acquisition,forgiving mounting and supreme eye-relief it connects the most dots. No thang to conjoin say Wide Duplex holdoff's with the erector and do some nice things on a Boomer. I'm talkin' lithe rifles that burn over 100grs of powder per yank and UNloudenered of course. Hell...I've even seen me do it. LOTS. Understatement. Hint.

That being said,the 6x MQ simply has NO answer,where extreme eye-relief forgiveness isn't a first mandate. Why? It's far and away the best at steering boolits and gives up nothing tangible in the Optical Department,to reap such extreme latitude. Scopes are just a canister to hold a reticle,until it's time to kill sumptin',tear paper,ring steel or the like. Hint.

Now there are of course others who have tried various Fixed Glass and in fairness,there is better glass used in some,but NONE can touch the 6x MQ's effectiveness,because NONE couple as many things that actually matter(steer boolits),than the MQ Fixed Fhuqker do. It has unrivaled erector travel,killer rear parallax adjustment capabilities,a reticle that jives with it's erector,is easy to mount upon anything,takes Rugged Reliability to a whole 'nother World and simply conjoins all in a boolitproof parcel. Them thangs all bear fruit and are the antithesis of Fluff. Hint.

S&B,IOR,USO,Meopta,Reupold,NightFarce,yada,yada...noone else even comes fhuqking close. Were the MQ Fixed Fhuqkers $1000 a pop,they'd still be a fhuqking STEAL,due the rugged reliability alone. Hint.

Now in fairness,I've "only" had 100's of scopes to extrapolate and can only speak to owning close to 50 Fixed Fhuqkers,though have gunned well over 100 and have yet to see a "glitch","bobble" or an "issue"...but I of course shoot daily. Hint.

So while I've looooonnnnggggggggg had a GREAT appreciation for Fixed Glass and have a larder geared towards same,I've had far more Variable failures than I have Fixed,despite an inordinate ratio that'd favor the Variables side of that spectrum. Current crop Reupolds really fhuqking suck and I ain't talking about them. Back up a Gen or two there and thank me later. Hint.

Now as to Fixed "advancements"? WTF is there to wish for,that ain't already there? Everything that MATTERS,is already conveniently offered in a parcel ready to fhuqking go. Takes about 7-seconds to dump in a zero stop,then it's Dumb Fhuqk PROOF. Hint.

Folks is reliably over headstamped,under boolited and over X'd...then they cain't wait to PROVE all of it. Funny schit!

Nobody can see what a 6x MQ will do on the first poke and then go back to what they "thought" they "knew",conducting bidness as they did prior to that exposure. It is an overwhelming landslide of Rugged Reliability,that'll happily thread needles in whatever zipcode you wanna do bidness in. 10 Mils of ele STARE you in the fhuqking face,along with 5 Mils of wind holdoff and though Greek to Joe Average,it is a copious amount of latitude available in a literal blink of the eye. Hint. 40+ Mils on the erector,might not hurt the equation either. Hint. The sensory overload of the GoogleFu just unleashed in consternation,is more than just a "touch" HILARIOUS too. Ohhhhhhhhh the bandwidth. Laffin'!

Spent primers are THE Supreme Tutorial and it ain't ever been tough to cypher who do and who don't. Manufacturers don't and Joe Average don't either,so they "get" to bask in that "sanctity"...which never ain't not fhuqking FUNNY and floods the market with sheer and utter fhuqking bullschit wares that are swooned by the Clueless!

Facts and Physics ain't "subjective".

Congratulations?!?

You've been led to water...thank me later.

Hint.

Not very "difficult" to have 1000yds+ of DOPE staring one in the face ala ocular cap,which correlates to the reticle and of course the turret both. Hint.

[Linked Image]

KNOWING trumps guessin'.

Re-hint.