Originally Posted by viking
Ah, arguing about crap like this, is like arguing about which way to put the TP on the roller.

It seems a lot of folks want to be Lord and Savior to the shooting world. Look at me, look at me....

Doesn't change the fact that whether the issue is life or death or not, there is a right and wrong way to do something.

What it comes down to is the ability to pay attention to details. Some people don't give a chit about details and make excuses that it just doesn't matter. Others realize that paying attention to details matters, and they are open to learning the best way to do something, even if they've missed the importance of the detail for years or decades.

I am simply amazed that anyone would fail to grasp the importance of being as accurate, fast and effective with martial arms as possible. If being the best can still get you killed, why on earth would you settle on being good enough???

If you haven't figured out the right way to put a roll of toilet paper on a dispenser, you probably shouldn't be handling a firearm.

Last edited by 458 Lott; 02/03/17.