A question for the guys who have handled and shot a bunch of these, what would be a good all rounder chambering in a model 20 Nula? Anything from coyotes to moose, factory ammo isn't an issue as I reload, but brass is. Deer will be the primary target, followed by coyotes, with a possible elk or moose. I have other cartridges when targeting elk and moose, it would be more out of a "chance meeting" that it would be used for them. Shot range would be 20yds-600yds.

I've got a few cartridges in mind, none of which I currently own so I don't have an intimate knowledge of any of them. 6.5 Creedmoor, 260 rem, 260ai, 6.5x264 Norma, 7mm-08, 7mm-08ai, and 284 win.

I like the 284 win but I'm not into the brass work involved in resizing and finding factory brass is like winning the lotto. The 6.5 Creedmoor and standard 260 and 7mm-08 seem like the most logical choices, but added performance of the AI versions and the 6.5x284 are tempting, however I've read that it might not be worth getting the 6.5x284 in a model 20.

So with this info I'm hoping to get a little direction on which way to go with this build.