Shefire,

You AMAZINGLY Clueless Drooling Dumbfhuqk,is there no end to your incredible STUPIDITY? Wow +P++! Congratulations?!?

Were you yet again reading my EVERY fhuqking word and EVERY fhuqking pixel and using your Imagination and Pretend to somehow concoct a DELUSION,that you have a first clue about anything,other than what it is like to always be on the outside looking in...you "lucky" kchunt. Laffin'!

Lemme pave the way. Pun be INfhuqkingtended. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and the LAST thing I'd wanna do,is slight you the sweet "satisfactions" of flaunting your Imagination and it's Pretend,due the crux being beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". At least you can Whine in the first hand and extoll upon your very WELL founded Insecurities at the same time. You "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

Pardon my using wares that exist,in pursuits that exist and in places that exist. Feel free to TRY to "convince" yourself that you "don't care",you heel nipping CLUELESS DUMBfhuqk. I know that ain't very "fair",though it is the facts. hint. Just sayin'. Laffin'!

Here's to the hilarity of you doing your BEST and it being so welllllllllll shy of being a base hit.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Jim Cumrag,

Nawwwww schit is a whole fhuqking bunch more than just a leetle funny and ain't it a hoot,that you's wellllllllll shy of an inkling. Tough to beat the humor of The Paper Hat Brigade's Delusional Dichotomies. Google it. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you CLUELESS Fhuqks hit full retreat on all things The Rifle,but do a bitchin' Vagina Monologue obliviously. What were the "odds"?!?

You cain't even "remember" the last time,your kchunt left the couch. Don't let the cat,getch'er tongue!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

TWR,

I've gunned 10's of fhuqking 1000's of NBT's and the .224 55NBT is tough to swoon,from any angle. That no matter the chambering,mag constraints or application. As terminal affects go,they are an easy pass and the 75'Max and 75 ELD absolutely throttle them pieces of schit. In fairness however,their robustitude is markedly improved,at 22K-Hornet Fireform velocities,in sumptin' like a Beezer Marteenie. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hell...80gr Sub's may suck there?!?(grin)

[Linked Image]

Now as a mechanical assertion goes in a Lazy Twisted .224",one could certainly cite the 50gr V-Max as a RELIABLE Test Bed vehicle,from which to pronounce mechanical merit(s). Them bastards is unfailing in their fhuqking splendor.

Pard all but ran me outta them in a 21" MTU contoured 1-14" Hart 223AI yesterday,flingin' 'em at 3700fps+,while steering same with a 10x MOA Quad Fixed Fhuqker.

Only 80MOA remaining on the erector after a 250yd Formed Zero...though the extry 40MOA on the windshield,do help the equation. Bottom most Bitch.

[Linked Image]

While a 3700fps Ping Pong Ball Launch may enthrall them that "know" less than nothing,it is a viciously Dirty Trick to whistle 20" Krunchenticker launched 75 ELD's alongside it,in like atmosphere...if only for copious context. Done it all day yesterday. Hint.(grin)

The astute can easily arrange to connect ALL dots,by sumptin' as simplistic as Boolit Sealecktchun. Unless of course one is talking Nuzzler and at the mercy of suffering their BEST "designs". Hint.(grin)

The Nuzzler 77gr .224" is a whopping piece of fhuqking schit and the 223 SALAMI out of a Krunchenticker,will happily squirt the 75 Hornie HPBT at 2850fps in a 20" spout ala Lever'. Nuzzler ain't gonna have ANY luck running their 55NBT or 77CC,against them facts. Easy for me to say,as I've shot all of them boolits and a schitload more,so extrapolations is easier than EASY.

I'll greedily take the 223 SALAMI Krunchenticker's 75gr Hornie HPBT flight characteristics and terminal attributes,over the 55NBT or 77CC,outta anythang. The 75 Hornie is amazingly robust at such launch/impact speeds,which are constants that Nuzzler can ONLY Dream about.

Now as to building/spec'ing a purpose built Krunchenticker(the purpose being Utility),the 22 Nuzzler offers amazingly little to the fray,not that the hype and fervor,ain't funnier than fhuqk!

In fairness however,nobody should be "suplized",because Nuzzler cain't spec' a fhuqking boltgun out either and hilariously botched throat/COAL/twist there too. At least they are consistent and undoubtedly,the LESS one "knows" or shoots,the "better" the Nuzzler "news" is. Laffin'! Gun Scribes should be fhuqking EMBARRASSED +P+++ for swooning sooooooo much schit,heaped into one fhuqking pile. What a dishonest "service",to the unsuspecting.

For conversation...15yd 223 SALAMI 75A-Max impact/exit,from a 2915fps Winter Time '335 Launch. Hint.

[Linked Image]

It's a right proper Mind Fhuqk,for them that don't shoot,that rugged reliability is as easily arranged at hair burnin' distances,as it is in a 10 Mil corrected .456BC 3050fps launched 250yd zero,Real Estate Crossing's terminus.

'Course there ain't many fhuqking boolits I ain't shot or got,so it's easy for me to say.(grin)

Here I was thinkin' The Fur Market wasn't soft and this make believe nonsense was really gonna make someone "rich",with the "spoils" of this new Nuzzler "offering"?!? Laffin'!

Same old schit with The Do NOTHING Gang. When it is all said and done...there is going to have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Take that to the bank.

Just sayin'.

3rd,

Facts never ain't not interesting...which is why I am at ease,in speaking matter of FACTLY.

Hint.

Hawk',

Joe Average ain't very bright,nor are his Scribes...as hilariously corroborated here!

Uncle Sam ain't the one to source for betterment.

Nor is Nuzzler.

Hint.

Laffin'!