Originally Posted by jackmountain
I claim no expertise in the identification of light truck under carriages..... But pretty sure that ain't a Toyota.

Let that lip heal up a little before you get it hooked again.

Well I see the Schtick Emergency Response Team is active...

The Little Q Ball is more than capable of standing up and defending himself...

But I am sure he appreciates the assistance...

you guys always think I dislike Schtick...Actually I enjoy the Squirt as much as anybody...

besides he lives for this criticism... doesn't matter what the subject is... he loves to get on his stump and bark the ferocity of the typical ChiHuaHua...

and so Jack, I take it that you don't know if its a Toyota or not...but does that matter?

Besides I could cut and paste pretty much what Stumpy's response will be, from many of his previous posts... it doesn't change much....

back on topic... Stumpy's right on the 22 Nosler...

a 100 to 150 fps increase in velocity, and that's it...so it'll run thru the AR.. seems a PPC or BR case has that covered and then some...

one case I've seen that interests me as a varmint case, is some of this Russian made stuff for the AK74....Don't know much about it, but have picked up some of its brass at the range..

that makes more practical sense than the 22 Nosler also...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez