Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've seen vehicles slide off roads like that in PARK, just from the crown in the road. The NHL could train teams on that stretch.

Toyos are OK when brand new, but once they hit their half-life, they're a formula for impromptu puckers on ice.
The road in the photos is a lose-lose with anything less than chains...........bumpy ride notwithstanding.

Unlike Stumpy, people with brains would have either used chains, or studded hydrophilic tires if they lived in environments that get those kind of road conditions...

Not like I haven't seen a lot of road like that in my life... and had to drive on them... but then Stumpy could have just stayed home...

love how when he screws up, he makes excuses... anyone else he does nothing but slam them... but then again, that's Stumpy's appeal to many...

going slow in low lock and having proper tires would have helped preventing him parking his truck, on its side...

but then again, Stumpy parked it that way purpose.. saved putting pressure on his tires, springs shocks etc...

ya gotta love the little QBall...probably thinks we get no snow and ice in the lower 48....

as I said, you can tell who knows how to drive and those who don't... grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez