Shefire,

I getta kick outta you wondering why you are an Opiate Addled Bedpan Polishin' Candy Striper for a "living". You are reliably THE Dumbest of Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

You can ALMOST tell a fullsized pickup from a Taco' TRD. Kudos on your ability to suck a mean ass.

REALLY enjoyed your "case design" "talk" too!!!!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'mountain,

She can only do the best she can,given her "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

I enjoy how "real" her Imagination and Pretend are to her.

Laffin'!

JimCumrag,

Your EPIC Stupidity never disappoints. Congratulations?!?

Given your "prowess",you could work for Nuzzler! You STUPID Fhuqks NEVER disappoint.

Bless your heart,

Laffin'!

Deuce,

I've had piles of different suspensions,upon a herd of 'yota's and this melding is simply sinister.

It is nice to hammer down the road and have the tires stick where you wish,with the suspension more than doing it's job,to keep coffee in the cup.

I couldn't begin to say enough good thangs about a Taco TURD wearing such mechanics and tread.

KILLER set up.

'cal,

The 22 Nuzzler is an EPIC Goat Fhuqk and has absolutely nothing "going" for it,other than outright fhuqking STUPIDITY.

I'd not mind tossing a Kreedmire spout,upon a 10 of mine. 105's at 2900fps in a 243 SALAMI Krunchenticker do not suck,but that Kreedmire BC potential is in another realm of excellence.

It'll be my next '10.

Hawk',

I'll happily sport the Toyo M/T's and their corked Icetitude,over all others. Nothing can hang with The Blue Bitch,though lotsa folks have come in wayyyyy distant second trying.

In a 700,I'll happily take 223AI logistics/performance,over any/all thangs 22 Nuzzler. Doubt I've been around much more than (50) 223AI Big Green Based Bolt Guns. At least you "get" to read about it. Laffin'!

The A1/Vixen is no joy in 223/223AI...unless Ping Pong Balls horn you up. Have gunned the platform more than a smidge and it's an easy pass. Now of course same in PPC,will happily go 22 Grendel and reap more than sufficient COAL to launch upper echelon BC's...just as it do in '15 confines. The PPC/Grendel is a vastly superior vessel in a A1's and AR's. Hint.

A1 223AI wearing PN 1-12" S/S contour dupe in a Mackamillion Sako Classic handle...second from right. Multiple Big green versions of same chambering,also alongside. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I enjoy the notion,that your Imagination and Pretend grant you the Delusion,that you've seen ANY of this in the flesh!

Now you can say you've "seen" a 700 wearing AR-15 flavored DBM. Re-laffin'! Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bottom line is,the 22 Nuzzler is a fhuqking joke and it's easy to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Feel free to poke as many of my pics in "your" album,as it takes for you to "convince" yourself,that you have a first fhuqking clue. It "works" "great" for Shefire!

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!