When someone states that, in their opinion, something is best, they are correct.

When someone states, as fact, something is the best, question it and research it. It is usually his/her opinion also. They just present it as fact.

I have owned all mentioned so far in this thread and all have their pluses and minuses; but, all have been good recommendations. People always recommend that you try them all and see what fits you best. That is always good advice; but, it is not always practical. At a minimum, go to a well stocked store and at least fondle them and see which feels best. Chances are that if you handle some of or many of those mentioned herein and find one that fits you well and points/aims well for you, that will be likewise reflected when you shoot it.

Since you asked everybody's opinions, of all of those mentioned herein, my favorite is the Walther PPS M2. Why? I shoot it more accurately than all others mentioned.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 03/13/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ