My apologies to everyone for the drawing delay, April 1st was the earliest we could gather everyone in one place. I think that Susan is still in a state of shock after opening the envelope. I'll post something from her soon and will work with her to define suitable charities to donate funds to, youth hunting and fishing programs would be top of the list, if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to chip in. I know she has some ideas already, but more wouldn't hurt. Once this is finalized, I'll post the charities that will receive funds.

I very heartfelt thanks to Scott Kane for his hard work and dedication organizing this effort, to Cliff for his exceedingly generous donation of the pre-war M70 action and bottom-metal, to Ken at Brux for the barrel, to Mark Banser for the stock, to Doug at Camera Land NY for helping with the Swarovski Z3, and thanks especially to Nate Chesney at Hillbilly Custom Rifles for putting everything together.

I'll update everyone soon, Bob's family are all deeply touched and grateful for your kindness and generosity.

--Matt

"I drink to make other people more interesting...[and] it always helps my shooting."
--Papa H.