Orion2000 hits the nail on the head. Keechi Kid, when I look at your rifle, I imagine it in a Hunters compact stock. That design is my favorite on the fwt. With your short barrel I think it's the way to go because it's a trimmer stock with a shorter fore end. I know the other guys are saying the Bridges pattern, but I've also heard complaints about that stock having a real short grip length. This sucks if you have a big hand like mine. Here's a fwt I have in a hunters compact. It's about perfect as far as I'm concerned....:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's the same rifle on the stock contour template:
[Linked Image]

Here's a rifle similar to yours (std wt on the stock contour template), to compare to the fwt in the Mcmillan hunters compact):
[Linked Image]

As you can see, the hunters compact is almost a full 1 1/2" shorter than the factory std. wt stock forend... Hope this helps a little.. Also, contrary to popular belief, the hunters compact, also doesn't have as much drop at the comb as the factory montecarlo stock either.... That makes for a winning combination as far as I'm concerned... wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA