Got it about a week ago. I've been hauling it around with 50 lbs in it.

I really like the way it fits my lumbar and back - fits better than my Kuiu or other previous packs. I am struggling with getting it dialed in. I've noticed I'm getting too much pressure on my collar bones and feel like the right one is bruised a bit after my last 2 mile hike. I talked to Aaron and I made a few changes but I still get the pressure on my collar bone, especially the right one. I've adjusted it 50 times and can't seem to get it quite right.

The majority of the issue is my build - 17.5" torso, 42" chest, 33" waist - makes it hard to get a pack to fit right. I sent Aaron a pic of the pack on me. He asked how tall I was, I told him, and asked who told me to order a 26" frame? I told him it was a 24" frame and his response: "Geez you really do have a short torso." Seemingly if Kifaru can get a 4'9" women fitted with a 24" frame, a 5' 8" guy should be able to make something work.

I wish the shoulder straps were farther apart where they come off the frame. I really want to like this pack but can't see wearing a pack that hurts to wear after a couple miles. I'm not done tweaking it but have the load lifters on the lowest frame loops/setting and still getting 30 degree angle to shoulder. I think thats about as good as its gonna get.

I'm still moving the shoulder straps up/down to find a sweet spot with the least amount of pressure on my collar bones. I'll try not tightening the chest strap at all - just leave it barely taught and see how it handles. Same with the load lifters, gonna try not as much up pressure and see how that feels.

I did an interweb search and it seems I'm not the only one with the collar bone issue. Solutions are all over the place - if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears........

I got the Ranger Green Reckoning and really like the pack.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.