Got home early from Nashville. I watched a couple of Aaron's pack fitting videos - do that before you make any adjustments. I'm almost embarrassed to say what my issue was - way too tight sternum strap. One of Aaron's videos tipped me off - he said he cut his sternum strap off. I lowered the strap about even with my nipples and took the slack out of it. I had it pulled too tight and the shoulder straps were riding inside my anterior deltoid and over my collarbones. The shoulder straps now ride over my delts instead of inside them.

A couple other tidbits. I started putting pack on my back, leaning forward to get it located on my lumbar and pulling the chest strap down snug, then doing the waist belt, then load lifters, re-checking the shoulder strap, and take slack out of the sternum strap.

Aaron also stated he has a 45 degree load lifters angle. A Patrick video stated and shows a 10-15 degree angle. That never made sense to me. A shallow angle basically pulls the shoulder strap back, not up. Mine is probably 35-40 degrees. I've always used load lifters between 30 and 45 degrees. I couldn't make the pack fit how Patrick was showing in his video. After watching Aaron, I went by intuition and feel. Watch Aaron's videos and then go by what feels right.

If I can help in any way, let me know. I'll share what I know. It will be a quick 30 seconds 😁 I also have Aarons number if you want to chat with him.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.