Lots of pure BS being spouted on this thread, so thought I'd clear up a few things.

First off, I'm the Chairman for the Wyoming Chapter of BHA and we have an awesome board, and members in general here in Wyoming.

I don't consider any of the board as elitist, nor any other members that I have ever been around since my involvement with the group.

Some of the questions asked, does BHA support multiple use? Absolutely we do. What BHA does not support is abuse of public lands. We support the continued federal management of federal public lands, and that they continue to be managed via existing laws, acts, and regulations.

WYBHA also strongly encourages all user groups to engage the various State and Federal agencies, legislatures, and let your voices be heard...whether you agree or disagree with any position BHA may take, doesn't matter. We all should be active participants in the various processes that impact our public lands, public waters, and public wildlife...period.

As to the whole "greed decoy" crap...its just that, crap. The WYBHA board is comprised 100% of hard-core hunters and public land advocates. In the last few years our board members have shot pronghorn, elk, deer, shiras moose, bighorn sheep, bison, mule deer, whitetail, turkeys, etc. etc. You name it, they've hunted it.

Finally, at the recent BHA rendezvous in Missoula, the Wyoming chapter was awarded the George Bird Grinnell award that recognizes the Chapter of the year. It was humbling to accept that award on behalf of the great work the Chapter has done.

Some of the things the Chapter has done in the last few years:

1. Successfully stopped a State land exchange (Bonander exchange) that would have been a loss of about 10K acres of publically accessible elk/mule deer hunting in one of the premier elk areas in SE Wyoming.

2. Passed the most restrictive aircraft/drone regulations regarding scouting from the air in the lower-48, while also maintaining aircraft usage to access landlocked BLM and State lands.

3. Adopted the Alpine lakes trail system in the Medicine Bow National Forest and conduct a yearly clean-up of garbage, check signage, etc.

4. Wyoming BHA holds an annual "taste of the wild" event, where hunters/anglers bring a wild game dish for others to sample. ALL proceeds from the event go the WYGF departments AccessYes program. The AccessYes program opens about 4 acres for every dollar spent for public access to private lands that participate in the program. In the last few years, we've donated over $1600 to this program.

5. Conduct a yearly clean-up of a piece of BLM land north of Laramie where people find it fun to shoot computer screens, couches, bottles, and everything else you can think of. This BLM land was going to be closed to "multiple use", until we agreed to clean it up annually. Last year, BHA members picked up 11 pickup loads of trash from the site.

6. We are very active at the State Legislature, and have worked to kill some very bad bills that would have been horrific for DIY NR hunters of average means. The most heinous was one sponsored by the Wyoming Outfitters and Guides Association that would have moved 60% of all available elk, deer, and pronghorn tags into the "special fee" pool, from the current 40%.

7. Helped kill a State constitutional amendment that would have paved the way for transfer of federal public lands to the States.

8. We are also a member of the Wyoming Sportsmans Alliance, which is an alliance of 8 NGO's that support science based management of wildlife, public lands, and public access. This alliance holds an annual Sportsmen's reception during the State legislative session to connect with the Legislature on issues.

9. We attend almost all GF commission meetings, season setting meetings, and legislative interim meetings that are important to hunters, anglers, wildlife, and public lands.

10. Have a great working relationship with the legislature, Governor of Wyoming, as well as the other top 5 elected officials, county commissioners, and other NGO's.

Its impossible to list all the things that we do, but the above should be sufficient that we flat get it done...oh, and I almost forgot, the entire BHA board is comprised of volunteers...none of our board members are paid a single cent from BHA.

If anyone can find a group that supports the hunter of average means, science based management of our public lands and wildlife, more than BHA in Wyoming, I'd like to know of it and join.