Originally Posted by smokepole
You're quoting the "Liberty News"??

LOL, look at the headline on their home page:

"BREAKING: U.S. Govt. to Simulate Nuke Blast Over Manhattan!"

You guys crack me up. Some people will believe anything they read on the internet, apparently.

I'm simply showing what's out there.

Maybe I could do a better job of vetting...?

The thing is, that when discussion comes up about the funding and donations of BHA, the attacks seem to begin. The sources, and the people quoting the sources... In nearly everything you read about that type discussion.

But, nobody comes forward to deny where they get the money, or the sources of a lot of that money.

The money also seems to be pretty visible in released financial reports the 501-C's are bound by law to release.

The agendas of the donors are also pretty public and well known.

I'm sure not saying BHA doesn't have good intentions. I'm sure they do what they can to help. But, the one thing that keeps us all doing what we do on public lands is the Multiple Use Act.

Upholding the MUA does not seem to be the agenda of the type donors that have evidently propped up BHA in a huge way.

If I'm wrong, please show me.

BTW, I did not do anything other than post another discussion of BHA. That thread is pages long. Take what you want from the entire discussion. As far as I know, I've never been to "Liberty News" website. But even a broken clock is right twice a day. smile

Last edited by rockinbbar; 04/22/17.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!