Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Perhaps you did not read previous. We have sold the wine business and also most of the wine vinted last year.

This very day we are moving to our palatial, very high end craftsman style RANCH house overlooking our sprawling 5.2 acre RANCH. We hope to enjoy a life riding our range rounding up wild turkeys. And, maybe even shooting an occasional antenna.

...toting my old .44

So, now we know, it's a Wild Turkey RANCH!

Which ones of these Wild Turkeys will you be stocking on your RANCH?

http://wildturkeybourbon.com/about/our-products/#c_01

That "Rare Breed" one is likely to bring in some cash flow for you, you'll be getting those Wild Turkey fanatics calling you, wanting to come get one so they can get slammed.........grandly slammed that is.

I can't see as to how hard of work it'll be rounding up those Wild Turkeys, least ways until a couple of 'em been kilt and consumed. Then it might be bit difficult to find the rest of the herd for roundin' up.

I hear there's a rustler issue with those Wild Turkeys too, you best put up a good security system around your RANCH!

Geno

PS, you have a special lariat for roundin' up them two legged tasty birds? Or maybe a special turkey herding dog?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?