Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Perhaps you did not read previous. We have sold the wine business and also most of the wine vinted last year.

This very day we are moving to our palatial, very high end craftsman style RANCH house overlooking our sprawling 5.2 acre RANCH. We hope to enjoy a life riding our range rounding up wild turkeys. And, maybe even shooting an occasional antenna.

...toting my old .44

Lol, you sound like Larry Root, mentioning you pack heat. Are you afraid someone here might come visit you? I think most everyone just wishes you would either post like a normal, every day human, vs your posting always mentioning how great and all-powerful you are, Old Mr OZ, or just stop posting your BS.

I am glad you sold out, got some folks to buy immature wines that were both from too young of vines and you didn't barrel the red's long enough before bottling... or were they packaged in a box? It is all good you are out of the fermented grape juice business, you sure the hell don't know much about vineyards nor winemaking.

Carry on, Great Oz, watcher of the vineyard below your domicile. Did the new owners put in the purchase agreement you would, for some given time, act as a guard for their vineyard in the event someone you Pizzed off comes trying to shut your pie-hole? LOL