Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The scary thing is that people are just discovering what the POTUS has shown, and told, them he was for half a century.

All well and good, but.
The alternative was Hillary.
Nary another GOP candidate would have beat her.
Except for all of them.

Fantasy

You all do know that I wasn't on the train until the writing was on the wall[I hope].
I voted Cruz in VA's primary even though I really wanted Carson. But by then the writing was already on the wall for him.
Not a fantasy at all. Most of the rest would have beaten her worse. Trump was very controversial, and Hillary was the most flawed candidate in recent US history or perhaps all of our history. Many dems would have jumped ship for someone else much sooner and in higher numbers than those who did for Trump, had another choice been present. Most people prefer more staid and conventional candidates for the highest office in the land. This election did not give them that option.

I, too, voted for Cruz in the primary, and Trump in the general. I'd never vote for someone like the hildabeast. So now I'm all in for Trump, though I won't sing praises for his errors, but neither will I call them errors until it all shakes out. Truly, he will often be between a rock and a hard place due to the last 8 to 80 years of poor choices and no balls. I won't fault him those, and admire his willingness to tackle them. Even if it gets us all killed. There are much worst things than death.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.