Kenneth I argee with you. Trump could cure cancer, give everyone on the fire a million dollars from his own pocket and get them laid by a supermodel and they would still find something to bitch about.

We have spent 50 or more years getting the country into this mess and all of a sudden the first non-politician to get into office is supposed to fix it in 3 months. The liberals and their ilk have had free reign and have controlled the political winds in this country since politicians let the Vietnam protests and TV coverage dictate which way the winds would blow.
Growing up in liberal MN we all knew that harmless liberal and it was aww that's just Uncle Bob he is no big threat. When in reality he was a instrument in the downfall of the country as we know it. The infiltration of the government by liberal ideology from the schools to the Forestry was all accomplished by old harmless Uncle Bob.

I just wish some of you anti-trump whiners would STFU and get on board because for at least the next 3 years and some change he is what we got. If you spent have as much effort that you do bitching here and started bitching at your RINO Senators and Rep's maybe some good things would get accomplished.
Something like oh maybe tax cuts or the replacement of Obumblescare you know little things like that.

Unfortunately everything I just typed will fall on deaf ears and you guys will just keep on pissing all over your own feet.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~