Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Thanks for the detailed info. I have several hundred of the 95's but have yet to work up a load for them. I've been shooting Hornady bthp 105's with 47 gr of 26 in WW brass and 210M. It is near the top for pressure, and is the most accurate load I've shot in that rifle, a 24" BDL. Don't recall the exact speed average, but it about 3025. Have you run any 105's in your 243?

I sure haven't. I picked up that gun earlier this year(SS Lam T3 from EO) thinking it would be a good rig for my boy when he gets older. It shoots so well, I'm going to take it on some hunts this year. I've tried 90 & 95NBTs, 95 & 100 NPTs, and 90 S2s in it thus far. Picked up a couple boxes of 80TTSX as well, but yet to run them. Everything has shot fairly well except for the S2s, but that's no surprise. I did work up a load with the 100NPTs and they shot well, but the 95s edged them out. BTW with 47R26 under the 100NPTs it was doing 3090, which I thought was pretty good in the 22" bbl. Not sure how the twist in it would do with the 105s, but there's only one way to find out.

Decided to run the 95NPTs for now:
[Linked Image]