Maybe CR means exactly whar he's saying. Maybe he's shouting empty rhetoric to calm and block criticism from the more radical factions in the ANC and in fact will take little action in that direction. Hard to say. I spent a good deal of time talking about CR with South Africans at SCI just a few weeks ago. None of them seem too concerned. /none of them are sending their kids out of the country or looking to immigrate. The think it is likely that the the ANC and DA may make a loose alliance, in which case no Zimbabwe like action will result.

Could they give away some unused easements? Sure. Government lands? Sure. Foreclosures? Maybe. I think that is all likely but I do think that CR has been in the private sector long enough to realize that RSA is doomed without ahappy and successful white population. Could that change? It is Africa. The fact that the ANC finally threw out Zuma gives me hope. I know one buddy who works up in Limpopo who is not optimistic. My varies buddies in FS, EC, WC are not nervous.

Maybe Marius can help us here. Boots on the ground.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo