Thank you for your comments sir. My reply to that would be, why did the main opposition party take two of the ANC metropolitan strongholds in last year's elections? The opposition party, now holds Cape Town, Nelson Mandela Bay, as well as Johannesburg. If you look at it from a Black vs White perspective, then I would agree with you and your comment would certainly hold water regarding the history of majority especially in Africa, BUT not all blacks vote for the ANC.

It will never be a full on black vs white civil war. It just will not happen. Not in our life time anyways. The majority of people here, black and white are just not interested in that route.

Gentleman, hope I could at least shed some light on the matter and hopefully ease some tensions if you have a trip coming up. Its business as usual for me. This is my last post on this thread. Leaving for North America on Sunday and will hopefully have a successful marketing trip. Starting off with 5 days anniversary with my wife in Banff, Alberta, then start working the shows.

Take it easy boys.
God Bless.

Marius

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Professional Hunter and Outfitter
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia
http://www.huntsafaris.co.za
[email protected]