Let me introduce you to a new word seldom used, frowned upon in modern society and claimed to be the downfall of modern society. If you take a look under "D" in the dictionary, you will see a wonderful word called "Discrimination".

It is the most natural trait in all animals, of which we are one, classified as a mammal.

When you walk into a supermarket, you discriminate against all the breakfast cereals you don't like and buy what pleases you. When you bought your car, you discriminated against all the makes and models that you do not like or do not prefer and heaven forbid, you even discriminated against all the colors that were not pleasing to your eye.

When you went out "tom catting" as a mere lad, you discriminated against all the female forms that displeased you. Alchohol is known to permit a widening of tastes, but it is still discrimination in its purest form.

In the animal kingdom, it is socially acceptable, in our subspecies, which does not, nor ever did mean lesser, (a bear is not lesser a bear, nor a caribou lesser a caribou)it has become politically correct, a social disease more common to the US than overseas I can assure you, we are more secretive about our natural instinct, to discriminate.

Well, I am guilty as sin of discrimination against the .35 Whelen. Not because there is anything wrong with it, because there is not, It just does not please me enough, to want one or explore its potential further.

Ever gone on a blind date to find more acne and plastic clothing in one pile than you ever saw in a shopping isle? Guilty. I discriminated against that thereafter too.

Oh, the ultimate discrimination?? Go to the thread on beer.

AGW

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.