Mr. troutfly:
This is a quick thanks to you and Mr. bert12 for clarifying what I was trying to say and completing my thoughts for me. I shouldn�t post when I�m tired��

Mr. MarlinMark:
Please read the replies by Mr. Troutfly and Mr. bert12 carefully and follow them. In my experience, they are both correct.

Here at work, we�ve had serious infections come up so quickly, I wouldn�t have believed it if I hadn�t seen it. The next time it won�t and it appears to be a much worse injury. It seems to me to depend on the individual�s overall health as well, but I don�t really know. What I�m saying is that just because buddy survived �this or that� and got away with treating it �this way�, does not guarantee you or even he would be so lucky next time.

I�m trying to encourage you to follow Mr. troutfly�s advice in that if a wound is bad enough that you need sutures or even a couple Steri-Strips, you�re likely best to be heading back to the truck and then to professional medical help.

Again, my thanks to the experts for their very good input and here�s hoping none of us need the First Aid kits we pack!

Regards,
Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"