Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Stunning? Not at all. It's what's been going on with political insiders for decades, if not centuries. Politicians in general, regardless of which letter follows their names, could walk under a rattlesnake's belly while wearing an Abe Lincoln stovepipe hat. They're the lowest of the low, and they're more slimy than the scum on a Louisiana bayou! In the words of Mark Twain- - - -"Dog ticks, Bed ticks, and Politics- - - -they're all a bunch of parasites!"
Notice, he didn't deny the last election wasn't stolen. What he didn't say, says volumes. I wonder if Mitch McConnel was one of those "people back east" ? I'm betting it was. Along with most of the republicans in the Senate.

For those that don't know, Kari was born and raised in Iowa before she moved to Arizona.

I think this just cemented Kari's future position as the VP in the Trump administration.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 01/23/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.