Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by martentrapper
Originally Posted by pete53
now Dallas Seavey is getting a 2hr. penalty for not gutting the moose properly now that is total B.S. they don`t want Dallas to win dirty bas- turds ,i wished i lived in Alaska right now . someone needs to raise some heck about this dirty rule decided by local idiot.

It's not a dog race anymore! It's a reality TV show.
Give me the days of Rick Swenson, Susan Butcher, Herbie Nayokpuk, and Libby Riddles! The days when local trappers sold beaver carcasses to the racers when they came thru their village!

yes your right ! it now is politics , money and a show . the real reason Dallas got the 2 hr. penalty is because he figure a way that is legal yet to after the rougher area he went thru with his old heavy sled was to switch his heavy sled out to a lighter carbon sled so he could go faster and this was a good plan .so the only thing these race officials decided was to give Dallas a 2 hr. penalty for the poor job of gutting that moose , because Dallas out smarted the race rules with his good plan with the much lighter carbon sled . i hope Dallas still wins the race and this will hurt the race in the future with this stupid penalty , smart officials would have just let it be about the moose gutting job STUPID !

You don’t know much about DLP rules do you? For the rest of us, if we DLP an animal like a moose we have to gut it,
Skin it, qtr it, and deliver it to the troopers. The Iditarod guys all the state ask for is gut it properly. I also would think it would be the brown shirts making that determination if the animal was gutted right.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.