Originally Posted by martentrapper
Originally Posted by pete53
i watch this Iditarod 2024 sled dog race from the beginning to the end on sky cam the one thing i did notice is how every dog musher person understood every dog they had in the race by name and the special care these musher`s gave to each of their dogs in the race . Yes Dallas Seavey won again " his 6th win a new record " but he was sure careful with his sled dogs health ,Dallas even said these sled dogs might not be the fastest but everyone of these dogs have a lot heart and stamina . i remembered this one detail when Dallas would take off each time with his sled and dogs that was kinda neat when Dallas hollered to his lead dog : Arrow ready ! GO ! i have listened to every Iditarod race since it started and the Seavey family when they raced they have always done well and taken great care of their sled dogs too. >sure is another wonderful Iditarod sled dog race i look forward to next years race 2025 !

For those who think Dallas is such a great guy........he had a dog seriously injured at the beginning of the race. He could have mushed a couple hours back to the previous checkpoint and had the dog picked up. Instead he drove a couple hours towards the next checkpoint and rested with the seriously injured dog in the sled. Then drove the rest of the way to the next checkpoint where the seriously injured dog was finally taken to town. Dallas is all into WINNING! He should also be cited for not properly taking care of the moose he shot.

That was mentioned earlier in this thread but ol pete53 ignored kept on saying it was a bull chit penalty.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.