Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
Just like any other troll, if everyone would just quit acknowledging him he'll get tired of being ignored and go away.
Trolls get off on getting people worked up and when it doesn't happen, they get bored and go away.
Oh I dunno. Keep telling him how worthless he is, that type of person is so liberal and weak they finally realize it and go into depression. Besides its good to vent on a liberal idiot.

He even gave up all the contact info link for sponsors so I went and told all of them what a super job they have done and to keep it up. And quite often email AK air to go back to being a sponsor and quit being PC like they are from Seattle or something

i am not a computer person much ? but if anyone could P.M. me a list of sponsors i would sure send them a wonderful thank you for helping sponsor the Iditarod sled dog race , i have been listening about the race and now watching the race on the computer every day the race is going .started in the early 70`s listening every year , Grandpa Seavey is from the state i live in Minnesota . i hope others feel the same way too ,thank you ,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman