Originally Posted by atse
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So it wasn’t your scope that was tested at score high?
Weird that was never brought up in all the times that pics been posted

How many times has the employee tested scopes using the fixture?

Every scope that was mounted by the Precision Scope Mount method was evaluated

The Mark 4 M5 A2’s have been stellar.

That’s what the dude in the pic uses on 4 rifles and what won the Steel Safari once and finished Runner-up once

Also about 3 Top Ten finishes are with that scope.

Others have done as well with the Leupold at the same shoot as well as across the Nation at big shoots

I own Leupolds in VX2, VX3, Mark 4, VX6

934 yard dialed coyote kill with a VX2
560 yard dialed coyote kill with a VX3
760 yard Ibex kill with a VX3
870 yard dialed Mule Deer kill with an original Mark 4
1620 yard dialed kill Feral Goat with a Mark 4 listed
750 yard dialed kill Feral Goat the same
840 yard antelope as noted
500 yard Cow Elk with an original Mark 4
508 yard Mule deer with an original Mark 4
506 yard Mule deer with an original Mark 4
420 yard Mule deer with a VX6
578 yard Antelope with a VariX2
800 yard coyote with a VariX2
505 yard dialed Barbary Ram
760 yard dialed prairie dog with a VX3
Multiple steel plates dialed and hit out to 1825 yards
Are you ever able to get closer than 400 yards to a critter ? I guess the question is, are you posessed of any hunting skills or just shooting ?

😂 of course

Just demonstrating the fact that all lines of Leupold scopes hold zero, dial and track accurately
I have mentioned this before, but 10-12 years ago I had 2 Leopold vari xII 6x18 scopes. They tracked and returned to zero very well for 120-150 rounds, then gradually quit doing both. I shot several coyotes at ranges of 4-600yds when the scopes were tracking correctly. Each scope went back 3 times, and new springs were put in. When the scopes came back they would work again,..... for a while. I finally talked to a guy at Leupold and explained what was happening. He simply told me that the scopes weren't designed for what I was doing. I had the scopes fixed one last time and sent them down the road. I know alot has changed since then,and Leupold is turning out .more robust products in some of their lines, but that was my experience. I switched to a swfa 3x15, and have had great success with it. The leupys were on a 243, and a 30-06.

I have 3 VX2’s with the LRVD. I started dialing with them when I put the aftermarket Stoney Point Target Knobs that engage the coin slot. The damn things worked so well that one accounted for the longest shot on a coyote for me at 934 yards. Dialed.

They worked so well I sent them back to Leupold and had an elevation knob installed on all of them. Haven’t ever had a problem with them

Originally Posted by chamois
Originally Posted by bwinters
Not this s hit again.....

Before you and Burns further derail this thread, why don't you two start a new thread called Leupold Love Children or something. We've seen all the pictures, all the scopes, all the score sheets, all the animals - yours and others. It's really, really old. There is no way you're going to convince those that have had issues with a Leupold that Leupold is "The Answer". I've had my share of Leupolds - they are not.

BWinters, you beat me...!

First thing I thought was how long was this very interesting thread going to last before 'the two' would start their nonsense. It lasted longer than I expected, to be honest.

So input of actual experience which consists of brutal competition use including impacts to the system on trees, rocks, the ground and more over three days and 200 rounds, plus multiple Precision Rifle Matches in between with barricades and props over a period of 6 years that far exceeds normal hunting conditions on a scope impact testing thread is nonsense?

You’re an ignorant sockpuppet

Last edited by rcamuglia; 03/08/24.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.