Last 4 haven't been easy. Been set backs for sure. Worked my ass off to mitigate and improve it.

Am I better off - yes and that does account for the inflation we've seen. Personally. Financially but I also know, probably as not as well as it could have been.

The idea that a person shouldn't be trying to be better because the country is in trouble - meh, don't agree. The reality is, our Republic and country didn't get in trouble over the last 4 years. It's been sick a long time. That debt issue isn't "new". Lack of freedom isn't "new".

We've simply gotten "sicker" if that makes sense. Went from stage 3 to 4 cancer, still had cancer tho - so to speak. Sooner people get their minds around the fact that this country will not vote itself out of this mess and that a collapse with re-birth is damn near required to get the American states back to where it was supposed to be. Or maybe not and if not, I expect I won't be around to live under that, same with quite a few of the people I know. The next fight is for the whole deal and I am not talking about an election. When the conflict comes - there will be no 2nd place - regardless of winner.

Me