Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Chuck_R
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Originally Posted by Chuck_R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hatari
…means you’re probably here illegally.

4 years ago you were living in Venezuela, Haiti, or some other Third World CaCahole.

Just pointing out the obvious.

How about those you forced to take the Jab, or else. Is their health better or is it quite possibly worse?

Is this directed to me?

IF so I'll take a stab at explaining.

I worked for the army's lessons learned organization. One of the conditions in our position descriptions for analysts beside the normal security clearance requirements is to remain in a "deployable status" IAW with state department and joint travel regulations. Pretty black and white, cut and dry. You met the standard which included physical abilities, immunizations etc. or you didn't. IF you didn't you failed to meet the conditions for employment. Everybody in my section and the organization as a whole for the most part must remain deployable, it's part of the job. IF you're not for whatever reason, and a mission comes down someone will take your place.. period.

During this period for instance I traveled to; Korea, Armenia, Germany (2), Bosnia and the UKR. All of which at that time had immunization and testing requirements. Had I been non-deployable, someone would have had to take my place. Previously I had travelled to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.

At the time I was a GS13 supervisor in charge of our organizations future ops section, responsible for planning large scale collections for contingency operations and exercises. I had 12 employees in my branch, two of which were an army captain and an sergeant First class along with a small IT section and 3 GS12 "planners". Luckily none of my folks refused the "jab", so it was a non issue in my branch. To my knowledge none have had health issues.

Had they refused, I would have processed them for elimination. Because it was my job, and due to a twisted sense of fairness. In our organization of approximately 95 pax, we had one analyst refuse the vaccine and he resigned prior to being removed.

I am proud of his character even if he ended up temporarily unemployed. I bet it didn’t last long, character like that is hard to find these days.

I agree.. zero issues with taking a stand and accepting the consequences. It's the weasels that want it both ways that I take exception to.

What a weasel chkunt you are.

ld...unless I am missing something, he is not pushing for the shot...just made the choice. I bet at least 3/4 or more of the people on this forum took the jab. its the ones pushing for it that I take exception to......bob

Bob we should do a poll ,, i for one didnt get the jab wasn’t going to get it either. Was on the verge of losing my job though. Wife and i are firmly against it, sat down for a few days did some soul searching and came up with a backup plan. first selling and downsizing our home, vehicles etc, while I started a new venture As i was major breadwinner at the time. Then low and behold my company decided that we could just “nose test weekly” was just alomost to start that and they dropped it all. Was a real eye opener thinking about changing our whole lifestyle, and for me my quality of work lifestyle.

Last edited by IA_fog; 03/11/24.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum