I'm doing better in a lot of ways than 4 years ago. However, none of the improvements can be attributed to Biden, and things would have been much better off with Trump.

For one thing, I'm retired. I got laid off from my last job, and promptly found I had cancer. I'm now out the other side of things, and I've been cancer-free for nearly 2 years. However, if I wanted to, I could probably go back to work. I enjoy retirement, and I've got enough money to supplement my SS benefits. However, the inflation rate is eating away at my savings much faster.

My investments are up. With reasonable care, money can be made when the economy goes down as well as up. Would I have made more money under Trump? You betcha.

I'm getting ready to build a new house. The price of a 2X4 was high under Trump. It skyrocketed under Biden. I'm bitter.

The good news is that I sold my old house under Biden and the prices shot up after he took office. I made a bundle, The bad news is that I took a bath 6 months later when the market tanked. I'm just now getting back to where I was.

Biden prolonged the whole COVID nonsense way more than Trump would have. Furthermore, I probably got the heave at work because I refused to get vaccinated. Nobody said that. However, I got let go 2 weeks after telling the boss that I would not get vaccinated. If I'd made it 5 more months, I'd have been fully vested in my 401 K.

Ukraine? Look, I haven't taken sides in this. I just figured anything that produces dead Russians can't be all that bad. What has it done for me? I'm still looking for large rifle primers. Reloading components are either through the roof on price or unobtanium. I blame Biden's assed-up foreign policy. His obsession with assault weapons does improve the situation.

Let me be clear: long before Bidenomics, I had ruled out ever voting for another Democrat.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer