Good for you to jump in Smokepole. Just got back from Anchorage where I was coaching my mock trial team this last week. Just curious if you ever wondered who cut the trails that you used with Tanner on your backcountry sheep hunt in the Chugach?. You know from where you guys parked and then went on some atv trails and then went up the side of the mountains on that switch back trail. I wonder who cut that out in the 1980s? Did you ever think about that? Its an ATV trail now but much of that was because I worked with Norris Nims to open up the WAMCATS trail out of high school.

I won't begrudge you. You earn your sheep when you go in there. I can tell you that I have never hunted whitetail deer or Elk. I remember that several of you guys went to me about Steve Johnson and I told you he was legit. It is sad that he died of a heart attack this year. He did a lot to take a lot of hunters in there.

I will figure somebody to video me. It is a bit strange for me and I appreciate Manzo defending me. I really could care less. I know what I lift and what I do. I don't need your approval. I do know that I am not a skinny little endurance athlete. Never have been. I can also tell you that my friends and people know me and I don't have to qualify myself to anybody. I have taken 5 dall rams with the biggest being 39 7/8ths. I do not have the time that folks in other careers do. It is just the way it is. I will have more time now. I wish you all well. and I will do some video for you even if I think its a bit strange.