gotta love those toys!!! I have a 99 Taco ext cab with the TRD package in a 4cyl.. I couldnt be happier with them.. I also have a 82 toy pickup 4x4 adn its still going strong little rusty put still runs great... When I moved from NC to PA I had a full bed packed and also had my 82 toy hooked to it.. Goin up hills was slow but on the flat I had no problems.. I wouldnt hesitate on towing that truck anywhere behind my Taco.. I have pulled alot of stuck trucks out of tank trails when I was down in ft. bragg and never had a problem getting them out.. The best time was when me and another guy were out playing on the tank trails and he all of sudden swamped and I mean swamped is toy.. After about 10 mins of him trying to get it unstuck himself we decied to hook my truck to him to pull him out.. Well we just about had it hooked up when these 2 guy's in a Chevy comes by and the driver goes there is NO WAY my 4cyl was goin to pull him out.. I just giggled and said we will see.. So the guy's in the Chevy goes around us and made it about 10 feet when they suddenly swamped his truck... So I said to them after i'm done pulling this one out I will come down there and get ya out.. We finished hooking up my buddies toy and to the Chevy's owner suprise I had little trouble getting him out.. As promised I went down and hooked up to the Chevy and got him out as well.. When he was unstuck I looked at him and his buddy and said How does it feel to be pulled out by a "little" 4 cyl.. His buddy looks at him and say's dude I wont say a word about this if you dont.. I had a good laugh that day... I have 130K on that truck and NEVER had any problems ecept for the normal ware and tare..

Brock

Amax his ass!!